We are very aware of COVID-19 and the precautionary measures that need to be taken to protect not only our employees but also our customers. We are attentive to the latest news from the CDC and WHO, as well as the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
In order to protect the well-being of our customers and employees we have implemented the following procedures within our organization for the foreseeable future:
- Daily temperature monitoring of all employees.
- Absolute social distancing of 6’ for all office employees and field staff as appropriate.
- Daily office cleaning & disinfecting of flat surfaces, doorknobs & frequently used areas
- Constant reminders of hand washing.
- Mandatory “stay at home” for a minimum of 2 weeks, if any employee shows signs of temperature above 100 or any cold/flu-like symptoms.
- In the event of an employee showing signs of COVID-19 mandatory testing with necessary precautions and quarantine prior to returning to work depending on test results.
- All employees are equipped with and are instructed to use the following items per CDC guidelines or at the request of customers:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Protective suits (if needed)
In general, we are implementing the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guides for our company, it’s facility and vehicles. In addition, we require all of our customers and partners to confirm that they are implementing the guidelines prior to performing service. As the guidelines evolve, we have a commitment within our organization to conform to all recommended changes promptly.